Best Western Natchitoches Inn
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Natchitoches(Natchitoches)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskeggs and sausagestandard roomstayed one nightother hotelsbed was comfortablechristmas festivaleasy locationexcellent roominternet serviceearly checkthe holiday innclean hotelflat screenhave stayed here many timesstay there againpet fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The hotel was very convienent and easy to get to. The desk clerk was very helpful with all questions. He was willing to help in any way he could. The room was very clean and all items needed were available.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Guest S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Natchitoches Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear JerryS,
I just wanted to thank you for your positive words about our hotel and let you know how appreciative I was to read what you wrote. We strive for perfection and it is good to know that we are achieving that with our customers. Hope to see you again when you are in town!
Melissa Callia

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was a trip between Christmas and New Year's for a family get together. I had no problem checking in; room was very clean; breakfast was delicious; shower head was a little high and difficult to adjust; toilet paper roll was loose and about to fall off wall but the staff and maid service was excellent! I was amazed at how quiet the hotel was for a Friday and Saturday night!! I think that this property is one of the best kept secrets of the Best Western chain.

Room Tip: As with most hotels and motels, the better you communicate with the property the better. I called the hotel when I was about an hour out and asked if they had a room ready and they said they would. Thus I checked in earlier than what was requested by the website.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Best Western provided great service. Making the reservation and check out was easy. Our room was very clean. The bed was firm but very comfortable. Lots of hot water was available for showers. The towels were soft and absorbent. Could not hear any external noise. The room provided a quiet atmosphere for sleep. The continental breakfast provided a variety of great choices and the employee kept supplies well stocked, and the dining area kept clean. We appreciated the amenities (internet, tv, refrigerator, and microwave). We also liked the fact they accepted pets and had non-smoking rooms available.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 1, 2014

First time to Natchitoches so we had to trust our fellow TAers. Chose this hotel because it was one of the highest rated that would accept pets. Kyle at the front desk was super friendly on check-in and always asked about our adventures, as well as gave us great tips for visiting the city. Our room was clean, comfortable and e decor was very contemporary. It is located just off the highway and just a few miles from Front Street (where everything was happening). We plan on making this an annual visit during the holidays and will always use the Best Western.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here to with my son and mother to watch the fireworks. Very clean, great breakfast and good service.The carpet was very cclean, I walked around in my white socks and they were still white when I took them off.

• Stayed: December 2013