“Dining”

Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Went for dinner the last night and had such a fun time. Live music and great food. We would go back again.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at
The Landing several times in the past, as we always make Natchitoches a stop as we travel to the beach. This was the first time we came with our 1 year old daughter.

We had Bobby as a waiter and he was one of the best waiters we've ever had. He was incredibly attentive and patient with us and our baby. He and the other staff members also entertained her while we were there too! On top of the excellent service, we had the special of the day (can't remember the official name but it was tenderloin strips with potatoes in an amazing olive oil based sauce). It was incredible! Very unique and we both enjoyed it very much. We got our daughter a side of Mac and Cheese, which was more than enough for her! It was a big hit!

I highly recommend The Landing if you are passing through Natchitoches. Our experience truly was 5 Stars all around.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The menu for The Landing's Sunday Champagne Brunch boasts crepes, an orange juice fountain, croissants and banana foster french toast. None of them were on the buffet. We had a terrible time trying to peel the boiled shrimp. The prime rib was not tender. I had to ask for horseradish sauce and had to wait for it to be prepared in the kitchen. There was no ladle in the salad dressing bowls. There was no cake server near the cake at the dessert We are convinced that the menu and the website for the Sunday Champagne Brunch is fraudulent. We will not be back!

2  Thank mamateet
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have fond memories of The Landing on the strip and then as they moved to Front Street. It was always great service and great food. But now, I cannot step into the place. Service was very bad, food was even worse. from the 80s (great) and to now (really bad). I took my mother for lunch and wow!, really bad. I will no longer recommend this place to anyone as I used to do.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was here around 1pm and decided to try the brunch. Most of it was very old and cold. Mgr. said that this happened when it was slow. What a comment to make to a guest. They did bring fresh out when I mentioned it but it too tasted like it had been sitting for awhile. Best part was the prime rib. They never did refill the desserts even after I asked twice. I was very disappointed with the Landing!