“Fabulous meal”
Review of Landing Restaurant

Landing Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sherborne, United Kingdom
“Fabulous meal”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had a fabulous meal here and the bread and butter pudding is irrestible. The service and food were awesome

Visited June 2013

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Wonderful Champagne Brunch”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful Sunday champagne jazz brunch. Great service from Tasha, and the food was delicious. Reasonably priced as well.

Smithville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We made reservations but the place was almost empty when we arrived. The waiter did not seem to know much about the menu items and kept going to ask someone else. They were out of the beer that was on special for the week. The first item my husband tried to order off the menu was the rabbit hushpuppies but we were told they no longer make them. We were unhappy at this point but went ahead and ordered. The food was so good it made up for the rocky start. My husband had crab cakes, I had fried alligator and we shared the mini meat pies. It was excellent....all of it.

Texarkana, Arkansas
“Lunch at The Landing”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Delicious and reasonably priced. We loved the atmosphere, wrought iron and old ceiling fans reminded me of days gone by....the "old South".

Fort Worth, Texas
“Good food good service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food was good but I wouldn't say exceptional. I had the crawfish ettoufee and I'd rate it average. However, my husband had the crabcakes and they were very good. The service was attentive and efficient. I'd go back.

Visited June 2013