“Great Service”

Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food here was good but with some problems. 2 of our dinners had to be sent back to reheat. Just too cold. My steak was not that good but the topping and sides were delicious. They did give us free dessert and it was very good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I ate here three times in 24 hours. We shared a catfish and shrimp po boy for lunch. Thank goodness we shared because it was enormous. Well seasoned batter and excellent bread. For dinner my husband ordered the Crab Hurricane. Crab cakes layered with grilled shrimp on hollandaise sauce and topped with lump crab meat. It was awesome and they were very generous with the crab. I ordered the Kent Filet with garlic mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. It was overcooked to med- well to well and very tough. Our server was very kind and insisted she have it recooked. The second wasn't overcooked but it was still tough. Not a very good cut of meat. The next afternoon we had the Sunday brunch and it was very good. We had an amazing server, Miss Tasha, who kept our champagne glasses full and was very attentive and pleasant. Everything on the buffet was good except for the Prime Rib. It was also very tough. I noticed the other tables around us didn't eat theirs either. We will definetly be back, but I think we'll stick to ordering the seafood dishes. It's what they do best!!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husbanc and I stayed at The Levy-East House for our honeymoon April of 2011 and the owner recommended The Landing. We went and were very pleased. The atmosphere and decor were very nice, the wait staff was very prompt and attentive, and the food was excellent. Making plans to go back very soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Sunday afternoon in the rain. Premier table Impecable service. Meat pies delicious. Just a relaxing time. Cannot beat a deep antebellum drawl.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were starving and everything was closed because it's Sunday so we ate here and it was very good, as well as the service - Luca was our waiter. I had the green fried tomatoes with the crabcakes and it was delicious in a hollandaise sauce. My husband had the combination oyster/shrimp Po boy and he said it was very good. The salad dressings were excellent, I believe they are fresh and homemade. Portions are pretty big 0 wish we had shared this evening. If you get there early enough and you're a party of two, get the table by the window overlooking the river....really pretty site....best table of the house. Place has nice down to earth decor and prices are reasonable.