Church Street Inn
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
$72
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Suites Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$76
Great 4.5/5
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$62
$55
Average 3/5
Hampton Inn Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$112
$88
$104
$102
$59
Good 3.5/5
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$105
Very Good 4/5
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$91
$87
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssmall hotelgreat locationfront streetgated parkinghalf blockboutique hotelstay there againshops and restaurantsupstairs balconybar and grillweek nightgated lotdoor coderooms are excellentcomplimentary wine and snackshistoric cityimmaculate conception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2010

My mom and I booked a room here for a vist to NSU. We loved the charm of the inn as seen on the web page but after checking in we found it somewhat less than advertised. IE: Plastic shower curtains and sinks stoppers made of rubber....not what I would call a SPA experience. We booked the LARGEST room in the inn, which was smaller than the average hotel room at any chain hotel, maybe around 150sqft. The 'courtyard' view is via a window that doesn't open and has an AC unit at the bottom of it. Not what I would call a four star establishment! HOWEVER... I must say the manager was more than accomidating and refunded our money when we requested an immediate check out. I appreciate their understanding but wish they would have just been more honest in the first place. The room was very clean and furniture was beautiful, good taste in decor. Beds were a but noisy but soft. A good place for the night perhaps but not a couple of days. They were very nice and I don't want to detract from the inns appeal but wish to warn others that the pictures are better than REAL LIFE. We moved to a local B & B with a guest house and were happy with our decision.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank JennFlorida
Reviewed September 25, 2009

I've stayed here a couple times because I work frequently in Natch, and I try to stay way from the motel chains. This hotel has good and bad points, making it only average. Good include:
1) its location, central in town and the historic district, near the River
2) some in-room amenties like fridge, coffee, robes for in-room use
3) off-street parking with code access
4) comfortable beds

The Inn is average, though, because of other factors:
1) Breakfast is a huge disappointment... nothing warm or hot, just fruit (Melon and grapes? That's it? You're kidding me!), cereal, bagels, etc. Where are the meat pies so famous in t his area, for example? Or at least eggs, bacon, something hot?
2) The walls can be super thin. I stayed upstairs the second time, in room 212, and I could hear the conversations of the couple in the next room.
3) No newspaper?

I'd rather stay at one of the B&Bs. This town has plenty of those.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank kd-travelling
Reviewed June 27, 2009

The Church Street Inn used to be my favorite hotel anywhere. We've been staying there since 2005 and have seen it go down sonce 2007. The rooms have become very dated, the matresses worn and continental breakfast now consists of cold cereal or instant oatmeal. But, this last year was the worst experience. After having a reservation, confirmation number and confirming my reservation before arriving we drove 4 1/2 hours to find we had no reservation and the inn was full! There was a big athletic conference in town and I suspect my room went to a higher bidder. Never again. Next year we'll go to Natchez, MS.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank roxinola
Reviewed December 26, 2008

We stayed from 12/12 - 12/15 to see family and the Christmas lights. I'm not big on B&B's so this is the best option in town. You can't beat the location...you're right on the main st.

The rooms need a little work and we had cold water on Sunday morning, but other than that...it was fine.

The staff was friendly and good housekeeping. They have a continental breakfast from 6a - 10a, but didn't try it.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank BilrusandFriends
Reviewed January 24, 2008

Nice small hotel in great location for visiting Natchitoches. Friendly service with good selection of rooms, continental breakfast included. My room, while very nice, was a little worn. I mentioned the "broken" items to the Manager and she appologized and assured me they would be fixed.

I would stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed: January 2008