“great place”

Peggy's Homemade Pizza
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: Cute Restaurant with parking we have dine in and pickup service . We are open from 3:00 PM Monday - Saturday and closed on Sunday
“great place”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Everything I have had from there so far has been great including pizza, salads and calzone. The atmosphere is very inviting and the service is great.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank lmj040408

Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Best pizza ever!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Peggy's Pizza is the ULTIMATE pizza experience. I have never had better pizza in all my life. Seriously. I'm a local and I'll never eat any other pizza.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank James W
Natchitoches, LA
“Chicago style in Natchitoches”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Peggy's is now located on University Parkway (Highway 6) between Interstate 49 and town next door to Nicky's Mexican restaurant. It's open after 3:00 pm each day. (I don't know if the downtown location is still open.) This is the best pizza I've ever had anywhere. Unfortunately, I'm on a diet right now and have had to cut out my regular weekly order for a couple of months. If you stop by, be sure to get the Greek salad to go with your pizza.

W. A. R.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Imahogg
Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is literally the best pizza I have ever had! There is no comparison...you definitely get what you pay for!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank James W
Terrell, Texas
“Would give it zero rating if could”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This is absolutely the worst food I've ever eaten! Visiting from Texas on a Sat evening & ate here because pretty much everything else was closed. My teen daughter & her friend got pizza & said theirs was decent. My husband got stromboli - it was horrible. Tasted like Pillsbury pizza dough - dried & overcooked. By far the worst was my chicken parmesan. First thing that struck me was the "chicken breast" did not even resemble anything remotely like real chicken. It was a formed, frozen breaded hunk of processed "meat." The spaghetti was so overcooked it was mushy & the sauce could have been nothing else but Ragu - which has a distinctively disgusting aftertaste. Nothing "homemade" here. Run from this place as fast as you can!

1 Thank horseygirl426