“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this one. Had the meat pies, crawfish pies, red beans, and chicken & sausage gumbo. Wow, really good! Service was excellent, however the cashier station is a little short. The servers were super friendly and remembered us from the day before. I'd go back in a flash if we were close.

There are newer reviews for Lasyone's Meat Pie Kitchen

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I've heard about Lasyone's meat pies for years, and We certainly were not disappointed! Small restaurant was fill with locals as well as tourists. I chose the meat pie with side of jambalaya from the lunch menu and I certainly enjoyed it. The meat pie had a crispy crust and delicious filling of beef and pork and seasonings. They also offer a crawfish pie that I also wanted to try but not enough room! Their meat pies can be ordered online and I definitely will be ordering some.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I ordered the Catfish Plate and it was delicious. Would like to go again. They are also knowns for their meat pies, which I enjoyed. Would go back!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The food is down-home and probably admired by many because when we arrived at noon the place was packed. We waited about 10 or 15 minutes for a table. It was worth the wait. The meat pies were very tasty with just the right amount of spices. Despite a packed house the staff was accommodating and vigilant; we did not have to seek out our server when we needed more iced teas, etc.. Lasyone's must be a Natchitoches institution because everyone seemed to know one another; all the more reason to give this restaurant a try.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Be sure to come to enjoy a local treat that is widely enjoyed by the locals and people from beyond LA!