“Delish!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ate the best meal of our recent trip to Louisiana at Lasyone Meat Pie Kitchen. Our only problem was we were sad we were only in Natchitoches for one afternoon, therefore would only have one meal here. I had the meat pie platter, dirty rice and broccoli casserole. Everything on my plate was excellent. My husband had the red beans and rice and loved them. Service was quick and friendly. We are looking forward to another trip to the area so we can eat here again. Southern comfort food at its best.

There are newer reviews for Lasyone's Meat Pie Kitchen

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Gotta stop and eat here if you visit Natchitoches. Red Beans and Rice or their famous Meat Pies, they are the King of Comfort Food. Lots of other good menu items. It's been in business forever so it's kind of dated but great food and srevice.

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Everything was good. The fried okra was very good. Service was quick and friendly. We enjoyed it. Make sure that you try the meat and crawfish pies.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Lasyone's is a must-go location when visiting Natchitoches, LA! The meat pies there are the best in the world and are definitely a local delicacy! You can get them at other places, but there's nothing like a Lasyone's meat pie! MAkes me want one just typing about it!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I heard from the concierge at my hotel and multiple sources that Lasyone's has the best meat pies in the state. I had a crawfish meat pie, and must I say, it totally lived up to its reputation! A must-go to while in Natchitoches.