“Great Tex-Mex”
Review of el Jimador - CLOSED

el Jimador
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Nothing fancy, but consistent and good food! Great salsa and most anything steak-related is sure to please! Generous portions and friendly service.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Yummy food and what a value. I wish we had found it last night!! Much better than I thought! Plan on eating here again once my daughter gets into LSMSA!

1  Thank 120tammym
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I personally think this is the best and most authentic Mexican food in town. The fajitas are delicious and our server was really great.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Food is great.....so is the service! There is not a bar service, yet, at this location but they are working on that. Fajita Salad is great.

2  Thank bandman15