“Better than I thought it would be!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sam's Southern Eatery
Ranked #28 of 68 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

This place does not look like much but the food was GOOD! French fries were fantastic, the portions were large and overall not one of my large family had a complaint. That really says a lot!

Reviewed September 16, 2014 via mobile

The food is always hot and freshly made. The portions are more than what you paid for. Very relaxed and casual atmosphere. I visit quite often and have tried various menu items, my personal favorites are the fish and shrimp plates (fried or grilled) and the poboys. We will definitely be stopping by again next time we take a trip to Natchitoches

1  Thank Brianna C
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Every time I come to Nachitiches, I have to eat at Sam's! Love all of the seafood.... sides are okay. Nothing that I can't live without, but the seafood is wonderful! Better to carry out than dine in. :)

1  Thank Sherman64
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The food was AMAZING, so much on our plates, I think we all took food back to hotel rooms. The staff was very good about the large group we had. They tried to get our food out together and accommodate the other guest. The staff also would come out and make sure that we knew our food was coming out as soon as possible. Would definitely recommend and would eat there again

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had excellent shrimp dinners at this out of the way restaurant on South st. Place is not fancy but was clean and food was good. Order at the counter and get you food in a to go box. Has clean seating and we enjoyed the atmosphere. Home town type of place.

1  Thank Charliewoodworker