Motel 6 Natchitoches
Comfort Suites Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$76
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$65
$106
$94
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
$72
$59
$72
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$105
BestWestern.com
$104
$109
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$183
$87
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This hotel was probably the dirtiest hotel I've ever had to stay at. The walls were disgusting, there was dust everywhere, the tub wouldn't drain, and the toilet barely flushed. The coke machines were inoperable, the ice machines shut down for the season. You would expect this kind of thing at a cheap hotel, but these guys are charging about double what the place is worth. The present owners have let the hotel deteriorate and are obviously cutting corners. Light bulbs missing, no toilet paper, you name it. On top of all this, the road that runs by it causes every car passing by to make a noise similar to a train passing by on a railroad track (all of which is easily heard in this poorly insulated place). We were afraid to turn on the a/c because of all the dust that probably would have come out of it. The refridgerator had black mold in it (and a lunch from the previous guest). I truly believe the only reason anyone would give this place anymore than a 1 is most likely the owner, or a relative of theirs.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else or sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
briannatchitoches, Owner at Motel 6 Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

We believe every issue that any of our guests have is important to us and we thrive on finding every possible solution for these issues. Your concerns, thoughts, and opinions are extremely important to us and as a valued asset to the growth of our establishment. As the owner and operator of this hotel, I am always looking forward to creating an environment accommodating to each guests needs. I extend my sincerest apologies and am very disheartened that you had such a bad experience with us. We only hope to have you once again as a guest and let us showcase another side of us, a better side of us.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

As soon as I walked into the lobby and read the shirt the check-in lady had on I should have turned around and walked right out. The shirt she had on had Mustaches written on the top and then pictures of mustaches and below them said enjoy the ride! How professional can you get. The walls were nasty, when I pulled the bed spread back there were nasty "body" hairs all over the sheets. I went to give my little girl a bath and there were "body" hairs all in the bathtub. Not hair from the head either! We went to walmart and bought lysol and lint rollers to roll and spray the beds. We asked to change to a different room and we were. But the room was also nasty! The beds were not as bad but the whole room just felt really dirty! I would not recommend this hotel at all. WAY OVER PRICED!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
briannatchitoches, Owner at Motel 6 Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

I was horrified to hear about your recent experience here at my hotel. I have an expectation for every guest to have a proper, fantastic time and knowing that you didn't helped me to re-evaluate my staff. I did EXTENSIVELY go over you review with housekeeping and the front desk staff to explain why it's important to take every measure with every guest to the best of our ability to keep a professional standard in everything that we do, especially with cleanness and dress code. There has been some implemented changes to protocol in how we double check and make sure each room is above standard once each individual housekeeper leaves that room and declares that room clean. The dress code has been re-established and enforced to ensure professionalism is displayed at all times. Again, my deepest apologies for your experience and I hope that you will consider coming to see us again and definitely seeing the better of us!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

First of all, Natchitoches is a tough place to fine a deal on a room. Even when the place is deserted on Christmas. Every motel seemed to have terrible reviews on trip advisor and wanted an arm and a leg.

We found ABVI and received all we could have asked for. A clean room at a decent price.

My girlfriend and I were simply passing through and were amazed at the Festival of Lights. Certainly a sight to see. If you go, I recommend checking the ABVI out.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank AJW1980
briannatchitoches, Owner at Motel 6 Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

I wanted to personally thank you on a long overdue response to the kind words you shared about your stay with us. We appreciate and take to heart everyone's advice and concerns about our business and property. Without you, we would have no business. We hope to see you soon. Thank you!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

My friends and I spent 2 days in the Natchitoches area while road-tripping through Louisiana. Overall, this hotel offers a great value for the money. The room was simple and provided what we needed: clean bed and bathroom, air-conditioning, cable tv, fridge, microwave. If you want 5-star rooms and accommodations, go pay for a 5-star hotel. I say this because the other reviews seem unfair. We were very satisfied with what we got for the price.

Since we were road-tripping during the June-July heat wave (100+ degrees every day!) we loved our stay here particularly because of the quiet, clean, sparkling, large pool-- swimming and lounging around poolside was perfect way to end our long days of driving and sight-seeing. We we so hot and disgusting by the time we came back to home and wanted to do nothing more than jump in that crystal-clear pool. And compared to other fancier hotels we stayed in Shreveport, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans, this pool was the biggest and the cleanest!

Room Tip: room facing the courtyard/pool area
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank sys03
briannatchitoches, Owner at Motel 6 Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

It's very rewarding that you has such a good experience with us, all of us appreciate the kind words you had to share. We do spend a lot of time preparing for guest arrivals and even though sometimes we miss the mark; there are those moments where we hit a bulls-eye and the work doesn't go unnoticed. We hope to see you again very soon! Thank You.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I had booked a room for two nights, a month in advance, while visiting Natchitoches due to the All-Stars Baseball State Playoffs. I had requested a 1st floor room by the pool. When I arrived I had been placed on the 2nd floor, but the clerk accommodated me by placing me on the 1st level by the pool. When I opened the door to the room, there was a strong musky odor that hit you in the face. The carpet was dirty and parts of the acoustic ceiling was falling down onto the beds. The air conditioning did not blow cold and the tub and sink was dirty. I had as always brought my Lysol and bleach to clean before we used the room but I first went to inform the clerk that the air was not working...only blowing hot air. I lady came to look at the air unit and it worked for about 5 minutes. I had began cleaning the room during the time the air was working and found mold in the refrigerator and when I pulled the covers back on the bed to Lysol all mattresses and covers...I found tiny black BUGS on the sheets and crevices of the mattresses. I got my family out immediately and went to tell the Clerk what I had found. The clerk stated she would move me to another room and I gave her the key and told her that we would not be staying and not to charge my credit card. While at the front desk dealing with this issue there were three other individuals who came up and said they were leaving due to their rooms not being clean and that they had BUGS in their beds as well. Two days later I found out that the hotel had charged my credit card for the two nights, even though I was only there a total of about 15 minutes. Now, still today 7/19/2011...two weeks later, I am still arguing with the owner to refund my credit card due to me not staying in the room because of the health hazards. The owner stated that he was going by the house cleaning reports which states that someone was in the room for two days. I am now faxing over proof from another hotel showing that I stayed there and I hope this clears up this issue. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone....EVER. This is the worst rooms and service that I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
briannatchitoches, Owner at Motel 6 Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

We consider all feedback, valuable feedback. I would like to apologize for the all of the issues that you had to encounter during your time with us. We strive to meet every guest’s expectation and this experience as expressed by you, was not to your expectation of quality service. We took your concerns very seriously in reference to the unknown bugs in the room. I can assure you that I took every measure at no expense to ensure all of the issues were taken care of and am proud to say, we were given a clean bill of health shortly after the issue occurred. We have taken your feedback as an opportunity to increase our aim for Guest Expectations, Guests Satisfaction and Quality of Service, especially Cleanliness. However, it was still very disappointing that we failed in some keys areas to satisfy and create a welcoming environment for you and your family, and I offer my sincerest apologies.

Best Regards,