All reviewsgas stationfront desknight's sleepqueen roomtrouble findingconvenience storea great place to staynice hotelwafflesin townyoung ladystaff was very friendlythe breakfast areaup to datefirst floorconvenient locationvisit natchitoches
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I thought the price was a little high myself. The rooms were nice. The hotel is new so it was clean. The elevator is so slow that the help told us they nicknamed it Myrtle the turtle. Our air conditioning just barely kept the room comfortable. This was during a hot spell in November, I can only imagine what it would be like int he heat of the summer. There was no water pressure, if you set the shower just right it was useable. The breakfast was very good. 3 different cereals, oatmeal, toast, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon and waffles. There is not a lot of motels to chose from and this was clean and the staff was extra friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
ComfortSuites228, General Manager at Comfort Suites Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review and for your constructive criticism. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so we can have the opportunity to ensure your stay meets all your expectations.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

We stayed at the Comfort Suites last Friday night (11/4/11). Many of the local rooms were booked due to a soccer tourney, however, we were in town for Sr's Day at Northwestern. Since there were three of us, the only place that fit our needs was Comfort Suites. This is the first time we ever stayed at Comfort Suites. The staff was friendly, the breakfast enjoyable, the rooms clean and everything functioned. I travel a lot for business and found our experience to equal that of Hampton Inns and Hilton Garden Inns. I didn't rate it excellent as I did not experience their gym or business center.

By the way, the hotel is tucked behind a gas station and Wendy's/Popeyes. So you can refuel and get something to eat with ease. Also, it's far enough away where there is no noise intrusion.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank m z

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our hotel. Seeing as you are a frequent traveler we appreciate you ranking us among some of our higher end competitors. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

After using T.A. for several years, and knowing it is past time to give back, I am writing my first review. We filled our two days trying to see and do as much as possible in lovely Natchitoches, so just used this hotel for basic bed and breakfast. It is very new, clean and well cared for by staff, with good beds and climate control. We usually leave a tip for the housekeepers, and this time we received a thank you note! Breakfast staff was also helpful and accommodating. Packaged grits were offered, and I wanted to try them. One of the young women insisted on mixing them for me with her preferred additions. So thoughtful! Desk staff were also very friendly, interesting to talk with, and welcoming. We considered the hotel price reasonable.

Comfort Suites is located about 10 minutes from downtown, but it is an easy drive, and we appreciated the quiet area. If you plan to tour a plantation or two, be sure to check with the tourist office (on the river on the main street) for specific tour/opening times. We had especially knowledgeable, interesting guides at both Melrose Plantation and Fort Jean Baptiste, and enjoyed everything in and around Natchitoches.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FourWinds_11

We are so happy to hear that we were able to met all your expectations and very grateful you decided to leave us this review! We strive to work as a team so we can make sure that every aspect of your stay an enjoyable one. The entire staff was thrilled to read this review and take pride in their part of making your stay a success.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

We are delighted that Comfort Suites is now in Natchitoches, Louisiana -- a destination we love to visit. We were not disappointed in the hotel. Generous sized suite with large screen TV, a microwave and refrigerator. Very clean. Good closet space. Comfortable sofa. Outstanding breakfast bar. Friendly, helpful staff throughout. We plan to go again very soon.

Room Tip: I suspect the suites are all similar. Ours was very nice and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelAmericaNow
ComfortSuites228, General Manager at Comfort Suites Natchitoches, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Wow, thank you so much for this awesome review! We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with other travelers and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

I liked everything about the location, room, hotel and breakfast was more than I expected!
The only complaint I have was the bed, we stated 2 nights and let's just say I'm ready for my bed.
It was hard as a rock, the room was very nice and so was the beds sheets, pillows and decor. The comforter was pretty but so heavy it was thrown on floor and slipped off very easily, other than that a nice experience.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Nank78

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear the bed was not to your liking, but are pleased that you were able to enjoy the other aspects of your stay. We appreciate you visiting our property and hope to see you in the future.