“Great food & good view!”
Review of Mariner's

Mariner's
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
ndp79
“Great food & good view!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We drove through Natchitoches on our way home from Dallas. I had eaten here before, so we decided to eat a nice meal rather than grab something quick. We asked to sit outside because the weather was nice. That was perfect because we had been cooped up in a car all day. Our kids were able to walk around & stretch their legs while we enjoyed the view. We saw some really big catfish in the lake & watched a beautiful sunset while waiting on our food!

We loved everything we ordered & the portions were large - esp the kids plates. We had boudin, gumbo, twice baked potato, fried shrimp, a huge kids burger, kids fried shrimp & kids fried fish, and the brownie & ice cream for dessert. It was all fabulous & we will stop there again next time we are passing through! I would like to try the bread pudding or pecan pie next time.

• Visited July 2014

Marksville, Louisiana, United States
“Family feel”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The food is great, but the best thing about this place is the staff. Everyone was so helpful, accommodating, and friendly. They went above and beyond with my wedding renewal ceremony on their dock. Everything was perfect!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lisa H
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Everything is Great”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The salad bar is really good at Mariner's. That chunk of cheese gets me every time. Everything I have ever had here was really good. Sunsets are fantastic-especially if you can get by the window!

• Visited June 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Seafood Restaurant”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My friends and I enjoyed a delicious seafood meal at the Mariners. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was beautiful and relaxing on the lake. I had the seafood platter and my friends had the crab cakes. The salad bar was large and had a good variety to choose from. Excellent meal!

• Visited June 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
“OK food! ”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

All I have to say is they have an awesome salad bar! I had the grilled shrimp and when I got them they were already cold!! And service was extremely slow considering there were not that many in the restaurant! The location is very nice as it is located on the water! I don't think I will be back, as the meal was very pricey for what you get on your plate! If I do go back it would be for the salad bar & the double stuff bake potatoe!