“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food is delicious and is very affordable! The portions are large and the food is excellently seasoned!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The reviews for this place were all so good that we had high expectations. Our server was great-- friendly and helpful. However the food was just average. We were there for a late lunch so we were seated promptly. I ordered the potato soup and chicken salad sandwich. It was ok, just nothing special.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We really enjoyed our lunch at Merci Beaucoup. We were seated right away, and our server was very friendly and patient with us as we decided what we wanted to order. The menu offers a nice variety. We'd been hearing about the famous Natchitoches meat pies, so we ordered mini meat pies as an appetizer. I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of meat pies, but they were pretty good. My husband ordered a bowl of gumbo, which he said was excellent. Since we had much more walking to do and it was a warm day, I decided to go with something light and ordered chicken salad on a croissant. The chicken salad wasn't quite as flavorful as I prefer, but it was fine. It was served with a pickle spear and chips,and the pickle was delicious. The meal was very reasonably priced and they even gave me a coke to go at no extra charge.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My family and I had lunch here to celebrate my daughter 19th birthday. Everything we ordered was seasoned very well and absolutely delicious. I plan to eat here everytime I visit Natchitoches.

Love it,love it,love it.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went there with a Military Reunion without a reservation. They acted as if they were expecting us and we got great service. The food was as good as the service.