“Wonderful Food and Service.”
Review of Merci Beaucoup

Merci Beaucoup
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband, and I had a wonderful lunch. The restaurant is bright and clean, the service very good. The food was so good. My husband had the Cane River Jambalaya and I had the Ruben. Wonderful all around. The Ruben comes with chips, but I substituted the chips for fries. The best fries I have ever had, they are light and crispy. I never knew I would rave about fries, but it is worth the $2., substitution. We look forward going back. Excellent experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We love this place. Go here all the time and the staff is always very friendly. The food is great but wish they had a bigger menu. They tend to keep strange hours. Closed sometimes during the times they should be open.

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I've been coming here for 20 years -whenever I visited family and now when I'm passing thru on the way back from the beach. Enjoy the meat pies and lemonade tea but the reason I stop is the bread pudding.

1  Thank TexTravs
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great service, large portions, and delicious meatpies! We had to wait a bit for a table, but it was no problem since the river was nearby. We shopped and walked for a bit, then had a fantastic meal!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Good portions, we were able to eat everything we ordered without feeling stuffed. The service was great and the food was hot. Definitely try the mini meat pies!