“Love Love Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Merci Beaucoup

Merci Beaucoup
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Conway, Arkansas
“Love Love Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

We have been to Natchitoches twice and have eaten here both times and the food was GREAT!!!

Visited March 2012

“Cute & quaint.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

I had read about Merci Beaucoup on tripadvisor & couldnt wait to go! We walked by thinking it would be closed but to our surprise found they had recently opened for Friday & saturday nights until 8pm.

We were the only table in the restaraunt aside from a wedding reception in the back room. Needless to say we had excellent service. Two girls helped us and the owner came to speak with us for a few mins. They were very friendly & helpful when ordering, taking time to explain all the southern foods to us on the menu : )

In the end we ordered the jambalaya, meat pie and demon burger. The jambalaya wasn't what I expected. I had always believed it was a spicy tomato based sauce with seafood & other goodies. This was simply a brown sauce with ground beef, black eyed peas and rice. The salad that came with the meat pie was just iceburg lettuce, cheddar, tomato & cucumber. The orange house dressing was super yummy though! The meat pie was good but the first I've ever had so I can't say it was the best : ) my hubby says the burger was really good. "It was big, juicy & on a toasted bun." he says.

Over all I would say it was a nice atmosphere & decent food but it wouldn't be worth a wait. Fortunately, we were the only ones there.

1 Thank KatSmart22
Louisiana
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

Been here a few times, food has always been delicious, service is prompt. Has limited lunch hours. I would return and take guests.

New York City, New York
“Tasty, good portions, great location, hits the spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Merci Beaucoup is very popular -- the dining room is quite large and it can be mobbed at certain times of day -- and for good reason. Though this is not the absolute best Louisiana cooking to be had, it is more than serviceable and the service was terrific, the food very prompt and the location could not be more central.

I had the crab cake smothered in crawfish etoufee, followed by the bread pudding. It was all delicious, and a perfect lunch in Natchitoches, especially if you are there for only a day or two. Try it -- you'll like it!

• Visited December 2011
Tulsa
“Pretty little restaurant in downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our food was good, our service was great. I collect menus (from menu worthy restaurants only!!) and asked if I could have one and the owner came out and gave me a menu and talked recipes with me! And, this was during a busy lunch time. It was enjoyable.

Visited August 2011