“What not to order...”

Portico Bar & Grill
Ranked #31 of 223 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good place for dinner, service and atmosphere were great but their version of shrimp and grits was horrible. That is what I ordered so it's all I have to go by to rate the food there.

1  Thank donna C
There are newer reviews for Portico Bar & Grill

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I prefer to have business lunches at Portico. The selection and service are very good and it's not too loud or intrusive.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Portico has wonderfully delicious food and the service is excellent. In my opinion they have the best salads!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I called Portico on Friday to reserve a table for 8 people at 7:00 on the patio for Saturday. I called Saturday around lunchtime to confirm that reservation, time, and that is was on the patio. When we arrived, we were told we had to sit indoors because they had a large reservation for outdoors. There even seemed to be enough room for our small group at a table on the patio but we were still not allowed to sit outside. The entire point of MAKING a reservation and REQUESTING a patio table is so that we could sit outside as planned. We did decide to cancel our drink orders and leave and go to Sage, who happily seated us at an outdoor table. I'd heard Portico had changed and apparently it's not for the better. I don't think me or my friends will be coming back.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

When I first came here the food was great. Wonderful service and great food with reasonable drink prices but for some reason over the last 5 weeks they are out of things and food quality down. For example tonight I had hot dry Chicken Skewers but the steamed broccoli and the mac and cheese were ice cold. Service is still very good.