“Busy but worth it ”

Eskamoe's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Monroe
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

There were so many people there we almost didn't stop but I'm glad we did. I got chocolate and peanut butter with butterfinger. It was awesome! A friend of mine got the cake batter with Carmel and it was good too. Definietly a place to stop in Monroe!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

The thing that I really liked about this frozen custard is that they offer 33 different flavors of frozen custard. I had German chocolate and my husband had mocha. It is so delicious!! The prices are good. Be sure to tell them if you want it in a cone because they automatically gave it to us in cups without asking (price is the same for cup or cake cone). You must order at the window and it takes a bit so I imagine it would take awhile if there was a long line, but definitely worth it if you are a frozen custard fan! Wish I could try all 33 flavors!!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Any time we are in Monroe.. we have to visit Eskamoe's. It is delicious. Great big servings. Young people serve and they are very good at it. Neat and clean. Outside area to sit and eat if you like are just drive-thru on either side of the building!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Delicious ice cream sundries.....unusual concoctions but very delicious and always fresh and clean!!! Great sundaes, shakes, and specials everyday. Concoct your own flavors!!! Easy in and out...drive through,,there are picnic tables to sit and enjoy your sweet treats on a pretty day.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Obviously each order is hand made, so it takes some time. If there is any sizable line, it could take a long time. But the wait is worth it; great tasting sweets at an OK price. I recommend you try it if you haven't already.