“Great Seafood Place”

Red Lobster
Ranked #55 of 224 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat. Every year on my birthday, my husband, son, and his son and my best friend go there. Love the Ultimate Feast or really anything there is awesome. The service is great. The wait especially on the weekend may be a little long, but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Not a positive experience from the moment we arrived beginning with no clean eating utensils available (this was at 4:00 in the afternoon). As the hostess left after seating, another employee at the table behind us scolded her for not using the correct terminolgy and "not pushing sales" . Restaurant was not very busy, yet adequate staff present. It was longer than average before waiter arrived to our table. We were never brought napkins and eating utensils, so I had to locate an employee to request them. Our order finally arrived with one of them being wrong. We had one person that took our order and brought our drinks, one person brought our food and asking what our drinks were so they could be refilled - no one ever arrived to refill our drinks, again had to locate an employee and request refills. Second order finally arrived by another server. The food was average. I was reminded of what is said about restaurants, if the restrooms are not clean, you should leave and this was certainly the case. The women's restroom was very dirty. Windows at second set of entry doors were very dirty. We will not be returning to the restaurant. I encourage you to try something else and hopefully you will have a better experience.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food poisioning crabs tasted like crap service was crappy and had to wait when there were plenty of seats available. never again. Sick 3 days.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I plan to celebrate my birthday there, I love me some Shrimp. This is the place to go. You name it, they have got it. I eat until I can't eat anymore. If you are looking for Seafood, this is the place.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is a good place to eat. Not much different then other red lobsters but they are all good. I love them cheese biscuits! Try it today.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!