“Ummmm those cheese biscuits”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #35 of 218 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Ummmm those cheese biscuits”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is a good place to eat. Not much different then other red lobsters but they are all good. I love them cheese biscuits! Try it today.

• Visited April 2012

“Red lobster”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Im pretty sure all this seafood was harvested in the contaminated waters of china. On the others and you have restaurants like Mohawk, the warehouse, etc that are local businesses and get the seafood from the gulf

“Going downhill”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I have eaten at Red Lobsters all over the U.S. and the one in Monroe is by far one of the worst. The service is awful, the last two times I've been there it has taken forever to get served and it wasn't even busy. My advice would be to skip this horribly managed Red Lobster.

Slidell, Louisiana
“Great Crab Legs, Attentive Staff, Fast Service”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I had a craving for crag legs for dinner during my road trip from Oklahoma to Florida, and found myself in Monroe around dinner time. I Googled seafood restaurants on my iPhone, and nothing else caught my eye, so I decided on Red Lobster. I knew they were having their Crab Fest anyway--I generally stray from Red Lobster and try more local restaurants when possible, just due to price. This was my first time going to a Red Lobster in about three years.

I was warmly greeted, given my own table, given adequate time to look over the menu. My drink was brought to me immediately (draft beer) and my food arrived so fast my eyebrows raised in surprise. I believe it took about 8 minutes--I wasn't even finished with my salad yet--for them to fix my entire seafood bake. It came with a pound of snow crab legs, and they were cooked perfectly.

There were a couple of menacing flies buzzing around my food non stop the entire meal, but I suppose that can't really be helped.

My only complaint the entire time was that I had to ask for extra lemon twice--for which the waitress apologized profusely. She brought me an entire plate full of lemon, which pleased me greatly, right away, and I was good to go from there with my delicious entree.

The ambiance of the restaurant was great--it had a separate bar area, and it's open 'til 11:00 on weekends. If I lived in Monroe, it would probably be a local haunt for me.

A manager came by during my meal to briefly check on my satisfaction--my mouth was full of crab meat at the time so I just gave her a thumbs up.

I was very satisfied and left at 50% tip--I make sure staff knows when they do something I like.

• Visited August 2011