“Good mexican”

Add it.
El Chico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Monroe has many mexican resturants to choose from. I have tried 3 or 4. El chico's located by the movie theater and Cheddars was the best. Great salsa , I am picky about my salsa. The service was good fast and food good. Not to mention the the margaritas were not to bad either!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was excited when i saw an El Chico in Monroe LA. It was my favorite place to eat when I was in college. The food wasn't bad, just was okay...a little bland i thought. Service was fine...I probably will look for other mexican food options next trip.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

My waiter could not recommend the chilli relleno or avocado enchillada. I settled for the tortilla soup. It came as a shallow bowl with a lot of tortilla strips, a little chicken and a little avocado. It was served dry with a pitcher of tomato sauce on the side. Terrible! Also bad Sangria