Motel 6 Monroe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Monroe)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2011

For what we paid for it was just fine. I don't know people earlier were talking about. It was clean and fresh inside the hotel. There is an outdoor odor from the wetlands nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 17, 2011

My wife and I booked 2 nights at the La Quinta in Monroe, LA. in mid October. We had stayed in LaQuintas many times. On our arrival, we saw many people milling around with large dogs. After checking in to our room, I went for ice and noticed several people knocking on doors, handing money in and small packages coming out. The next morning as I was in the shower, my wife turned the sheet back and there they were. Bed bugs. Of course the front desk was glad to see us go. Not a nice or safe place to stay. We did stay the following night at Holiday Inn Exprress in Monroe and it was truly nice. Clean and safe.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chestere8
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We were a little worried about this place based on the recent reviews, but decided to go ahead and stay there base don the suggestion of people who lived in the area. We were in town for a wedding and wanted a place that people of all ages and lifestyles could afford.

The rooms were very clean, the front desk staff was very attentive, and overall we had a good stay there. For the after reception let down, we were out by the pool at 10 pm, which is when the pool closes, and were told that we had to leave. We went to the front desk, explained things, and they agreed to let us continue until 12:30, provided no one complained about noise.

The only bad thing I would say about the place, is the breakfast; yes, they have the standard waffle maker most hotels have now, but there was only one, so it meant a long wait if you wanted waffles. The selection of other items was not that great, but overall the hotel was clean and habitable.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This hotel is not in the best location but we have never had any problem there and have stayed many times. The rooms are decent and clean. Its close to the local mall. The breakfast is good, typical waffle boiled eggs yogurt cereal and coffee. The front desk staff at this hotel is great. Most have been there for ages and are really helpful and nice. They remember me by name. Good deal for the price.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Ssalinas
Reviewed July 15, 2011

One of the old style la quintas with outside corridors which I like but the rooms are not very clean, and ours came with crickets. Towels seemed to come from the Super 8 i stayed in once. They do take pets and that's why I was here. This is mostly a blue collar weekly hotel. Stay on the West side of the river near exit 114 or 115, the newer side of town.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family