“FREE PIE?!”

O'Charley's
Ranked #148 of 222 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Went out of their way to accommodate us. Good food and clean place. I enjoyed my lunch and the free pie Wednesday has to be the greatest idea, maybe ever!

There are newer reviews for O'Charley's

Reviewed July 23, 2013

What do you expect from a eatery with two apostrophes. Same as the last one. Decent food, Decent Service.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I eat here often for lunch. Service is always good and I have figured out what to get and what not to get.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We eat here on a regular basis. It is very clean. The wait staff are on their toes. The food is always excellent no matter what we order. Fresh cooked.. may be a small wait.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We arrived early after O'Charley's opening for lunch. So early, in fact, the to-die-for rolls were still in the oven. Were seated prompted, and soon the server arrived. After explaining about the rolls and getting our drink order, we both eyed the special; fried catfish. No Louisianian can go too long with a dose of catfish! So I took a chance and ordered it. While waiting, devouring waaay too many of the delicious rolls. The server seemed new and had to be reminded for each special request (more napkins, a glass of ice, etc), but other was quite capable and seemed to know the menu very well. When the food arrived, it was hot and exactly as we'd ordered. The taste was good also. There was nothing outstanding (except, did I mention the 'bottomless' rolls??), but I didn't expect gourmet, especially for $12 for the plate. I'd definitely go back there again--the next time my fried catfish quota needs a refill.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!