“Nice and Not Outstanding”
Review of O'Charley's - CLOSED

O'Charley's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We arrived early after O'Charley's opening for lunch. So early, in fact, the to-die-for rolls were still in the oven. Were seated prompted, and soon the server arrived. After explaining about the rolls and getting our drink order, we both eyed the special; fried catfish. No Louisianian can go too long with a dose of catfish! So I took a chance and ordered it. While waiting, devouring waaay too many of the delicious rolls. The server seemed new and had to be reminded for each special request (more napkins, a glass of ice, etc), but other was quite capable and seemed to know the menu very well. When the food arrived, it was hot and exactly as we'd ordered. The taste was good also. There was nothing outstanding (except, did I mention the 'bottomless' rolls??), but I didn't expect gourmet, especially for $12 for the plate. I'd definitely go back there again--the next time my fried catfish quota needs a refill.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

What a surprise!! We had never heard of OCharley's before this trip. The food is amazing. We will definitely eat here again so we can try something different on the menu. We know The Chicken Apple Spinach salad is DELICIOUS!!! The menu has so many very appealing entrees.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Staff were very nice but the food was subpar. Salmon on a plank came with the plank on fire, literally! Restaurant was not clean and you could smell the bathroom across the restuarant. Salad was below average. Not a good end to a long day on the road.

1  Thank Dee R
Reviewed June 11, 2012

If you like Potatoe Soup, this is the place. You can't go wrong with their potatoe soup. The food is good too. Don't forget the kids, they can eat here for free. My kids are grown, it doesn't help me, The grands eat more than me. Try it, you will love it;.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Just got a take-out salad, but it was delicious. The lettuce was fresh, the chicken was good, and they gave us rolls and butter with it. A LOT of food for the $10 price tag.