“Vacation”

Warehouse No 1 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

A great stop for a more formal dinning experience and great atmosphere. This old historical site has a great history and the food was also very good. You will get your southern Cajun type supper club food here. The desserts look and sounded great, but we were too full to try em' out. Our waiter was great and informative and chatted with us and made us feel very welcome. If your looking for an inexpensive dinner this is not the place, prices are a little higher than what we would normally chose for a dinner on vacation, but still worth the stop and the locals chose this place for the best in the area.

• Polish first
“Excellent food & local ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Great local atmosphere. Views of the Ouachita River. Has both steak & seafood dishes. Hushpuppies are delicious. Service is excellent.

• Visited January 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
“Best Choice in Ouachita Parish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service is first class, the food is first class, and it is not so expensive that you can't enjoy it. A beautiful view of the river. It is a super nice atmosphere and you just don't want to miss it! If you are visiting Monroe, a trip to Warehouse No. 1 is essential!

• Visited December 2013
Killeen, Texas
“THE BEST service I've had anywhere in a long time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The first thing that I will say is that we came here on a Saturday night without a reservation and the staff here was SO nice and got us a table immediately. They were much more prepared and friendly for children than "Cotton" had been. The even had coloring pages and crayons for the kids and a nice man gave my daughter a drawing with the bill and was really silly and sweet towards here. Also, the staff really seemed to work together. Everyone who walked by smiled or checked on us, not just our server. Everyone here seemed happy to work here and genuinely concerned about our comfort.

My husband and I both ordered steaks here. I will say that we ended up spending more than we had thought we would. For two adults and two children, two kids meals, two steak dinners, (and my husband had two beers that he said were fantastic) our bill was $150 before tip. I also had a small cup of soup (which was good!)

“Unexpected pleasure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Didn't really feel like an evening out. My wife is a very good cook, so really wanted to stay home for a quite dinner and good food. Well I must say to my surprise this evening turned out to be just that. The seafood was cooked to perfection and brought to the table in no time at all. The service was very friendly and made you feel right at home. I will be back soon.