“A pleasant evening, good food for the most part”

Warehouse No 1 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 223 Restaurants in Monroe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We met various family members at this restaurant and had an overall enjoyable evening. My husband's steak was perfectly cooked, my cousin's fried shrimp were a bit over-done, her husband's salmon was outstanding. The other meals (catfish and grilled shrimp) were very good. The service was attentive, and the wine list was good. We would go back if we were to be in Monroe again.

There are newer reviews for Warehouse No 1 Restaurant

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Wonderful food. The service is wonderful, the owner and the daughter of the founder came by our table, greeted us and told us a wonderful toughing story of how it came to be.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've never had a bad meal here, and I've had several. Their fish and seafood is exceptional, service is good, and if you're lucky enough to get a window table, the view of the river is exceptional.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Oysters were "old" sent them back
Fried shrimp were big and good.
Salad was average at best- lettuce and one small tomato

1  Thank Ginningcotton
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I can't really complain about the food. I think that's because by the time you get it you are so starved it is simply wonderful. I went as part of a graduation party. I'd say about 15 of us. It was awhile between getting our drinks and our food, and when we got our food, some of the orders were wrong. I'd say all total, we were there about two hours from the time we were seated until we had eaten.