“Warehouse is consistently outstanding!!”

Warehouse No 1 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 225 Restaurants in Monroe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I planned a night out for my parents' anniversary and the management went above and beyond helping me make this a magical night!! They let me put decor and they added white linens on their table. They provided excellent service and an awesome dessert especially made for them with "42" on their plate. They absolutely loved the experience and raved about how good the steaks were and about the pics the staff took to remember the occasion!! I have been many times and never disappointed--the view is spectacular and the food unbelievable. Also all the salads have their own homeade dressing to die for!! Thank you for all you do for your customers!!!!

1  Thank Shea R

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had the opportunity to dine at this restaurant 9/1/12. Rustic, warehousey, great ambience, located on the banks of a river (can't remember name). The food was terrific. We started off with oysters on the half-shell and baked oysters. Yum. I had the Stuffed Snapper and was in heaven. My dining partners raved over Stuffed Shrimp and Blackened Snapper. We finished the meal with the best bread pudding I have ever had and I've eaten a lot of bread pudding. The sauce was light and flavorful, the pudding not too dense but substantial. Wow. The service was terrific, also!
If you are in Monroe, LA, make this a destination!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Monroe was an unexpected stop on our trip back from Destin and the Warehouse was recommended by our hotel. We wanted a sit down place where both our ten year old and 13 month old would be welcome. Great food, nice atmosphere with lots of history. The corn chowder is a MUST try. Servings are huge though, we wasted a lot of food, truly just an appetizer and a side salad would make a whole meal.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Ate there on 8/3/2012 and was served a salad with a decomposed bug in it. The manager was gracious enough not to charge us for the bug infested salad and took it off our bill. He actually thought that was enough to rectify the problem. I eat there often but not any more and I strongly suggest you not eat there also. But if you enjoy eating decomposed bugs eat up. DO NOT EAT AT THE WAREHOUSE. BUGS BUGS BUGS.

1  Thank gene3811
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Food is awesome......Lots of grilled, blackened and fried options.........I am truly in love with their crabclaws......