“A good place to take kids.”

Johnny's Pizza House
Ranked #9 of 227 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My grandkids love Johnny's Pizza. There are many pizza places but we love Johnny's best. He gives back to the c ommunity with his Pizza Pig Outs. I wish he would do it for Cub Scouts.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Very good pizza, a home town favorite visited by many locals.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

very good local place, more of a thick dough but the toppings were great. delivered to us quickly at the hotel

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I love the new remodeled Johnny's in Oak Grove. It has such a wonderful atmosphere now and the food is absolutely super! It is my favorite place to sit down for a meal again.
I've been to several others, but the one in Oak Grove is the best!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I first visited Johnny's in the early 70's when they had a single location accross from the college. Johnny himself worked behind the counter and their claim to fame was a pizza with all the toppings served on a special crust cut in strips instead of the usual wedges. I have been hooked ever since. Although the original location is gone many more have taken its place. All the major chains are now available in Monroe, but after all these years nothing touches the "Sweep"

Been to Johnny's Pizza House? Share your experiences!