“The Place to Be”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I enjoy eating at Applebee's, but you had better get there early or you will have to wait. The food is delicious. You can hurt yourself in there.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

It's right next door to my hotel, reasonably priced, easy to get a table, and I love their Oriental Chicken Salad.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

We had just arrived and were staying at the hotel next door. It was great to be able to walk over to have a late dinner. The employees were all friendly and checked on us frequently. Very pleased with our service.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

What you would expect from a chain. Overpriced and quality of food was poor.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Do not eat here. I Ordered The chicken wings. The waitress Gave me Succulent Looking Wings That were bloody and raw in the middle
. when I complained to the manager he acted as if he was doing me a favor for not giving me food poisoning. Not eat here.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!