“Great food and service.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 218 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stopped in for a quick lunch last week, and met the nicest server by the name of Jodie. She gets 5 stars for her amazing personality, and my cheeseburger and fries were perfectly made to order!

Visited April 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“GOOD FOOD, GREAT VALUE!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very good dinner tonight at Longhorn! I had the Renegade Sirloin 8 oz. and added the Special Tableside Steak Sauce! LOVED the steak sauce! Really good salad (upgraded to the chopped strawberry and pecan). Chips and sauce also good app! THE BIG DIFFERENCE HERE THOUGH IS CHRIS P! One of the best SERVICE experiences ever. He did a super job and right on everything - ask for him to get a really excellent dining experience.

• Visited March 2014
Newberg, OR
“Happy birthday to me!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

What a wonderful dinner. The staff was so friendly. Great atmosphere. Fabulous food! I even got a birthday song and a dessert.

• Visited February 2014
Farmerville, Louisiana, USA
“Early dinner but not enough staff”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I stopped to have an early dinner on the way home. We noticed four other couples waiting to be seated and we could see empty tables. Apparently they did not have enough staff available. We only had to wait about 6 or 7 minutes but not a good impression. My wife had the Parmesan chicken which was a lot of food and excellent. I had the shrimp and grits. The shrimp are grilled and were very good, however the grits were tasteless. Probably wouldn’t order that again.

Visited January 2014
Tallulah
“Awful”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

On Sunday, I went to this place it was terrible. I was unable to eat the food only the bake potatoes and some rice pilaf. The ribs were fully burnt and no sauce. I told the waiter and she was unfriendly and had an attitude. She went to take the ribs of the order instead offer a better service or apologize.

• Visited January 2014