“Brings culture to the country”
Review of Rawz Cafe

Rawz Cafe
Ranked #40 of 220 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Asian
Boone, North Carolina
“Brings culture to the country”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great place for Thai food in unexpected place. Everything is good. Don't let the appearance fool you!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank wileym1

Monroe, Louisiana
“Good variety and consistent quality- will definitely return”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My friends and I ate at Rawz over the weekend and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was attentive. We had three appetizers (a mild, but superb curry, Thai shrimp, and chicken wings), entrees of Pad Thai, orange chicken, and three sushi rolls. I'm not a huge fan of sushi in Louisiana and I didn't try the sushi, but my friend said it was quite good. The menu is large and they were out of a few items. But, that is to be expected on a large menu. Overall, the food and service were great and I would recommend Rawz. I want to return soon for more curry- this time as a full entree. I loved their curry.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank SaltyVeruca
Crossett, Arkansas
“Awesome and consistent! We go there almost every time we travel to Monroe!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Awesome and consistent! We go there almost every time we travel to Monroe! The Green Curry is amazing. Everything my wife and I have tried is spot on. Great sushi as well. We heard about this place from a friend that I work with. Would probably have never tried it otherwise, just doesn't look like much from the outside.

• Visited November 2013
Louisiana
“So good! I ate there 3 times in two days.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Colleagues recommended this place, but i did not go until the second day. I so wish I had gone the first day to try the Pho. The squid and seaweed salads are wonderful. I also had the octopus salad, which disturbed some people, but was also wonderful. i got the Thai tea both times, and knew it would fill me up, so didn't get it the third meal. The third meal, I had Basil Chicken, but didn't know which (there were 3 choices) to get, and relied on recommendations. It was also delicious. I wish i lived near here, so i could return more often.

• Visited October 2013
Calhoun, Louisiana, United States
“Best Sushi in Northeast Louisiana”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is the place I go any time I want to introduce someone to sushi, because I know they'll love anything they get there. This is a favorite for my wife and I, we go here several times a month and are always very satisfied with the food, value, and service. There are many places to get Asian food in Monroe/West Monroe now, but RawZ is definitely the best.

• Visited February 2013