“Good variety and consistent quality- will definitely return”
Review of Rawz Cafe

Rawz Cafe
Ranked #45 of 225 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My friends and I ate at Rawz over the weekend and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was attentive. We had three appetizers (a mild, but superb curry, Thai shrimp, and chicken wings), entrees of Pad Thai, orange chicken, and three sushi rolls. I'm not a huge fan of sushi in Louisiana and I didn't try the sushi, but my friend said it was quite good. The menu is large and they were out of a few items. But, that is to be expected on a large menu. Overall, the food and service were great and I would recommend Rawz. I want to return soon for more curry- this time as a full entree. I loved their curry.

1  Thank SaltyVeruca

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Awesome and consistent! We go there almost every time we travel to Monroe! The Green Curry is amazing. Everything my wife and I have tried is spot on. Great sushi as well. We heard about this place from a friend that I work with. Would probably have never tried it otherwise, just doesn't look like much from the outside.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Colleagues recommended this place, but i did not go until the second day. I so wish I had gone the first day to try the Pho. The squid and seaweed salads are wonderful. I also had the octopus salad, which disturbed some people, but was also wonderful. i got the Thai tea both times, and knew it would fill me up, so didn't get it the third meal. The third meal, I had Basil Chicken, but didn't know which (there were 3 choices) to get, and relied on recommendations. It was also delicious. I wish i lived near here, so i could return more often.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is the place I go any time I want to introduce someone to sushi, because I know they'll love anything they get there. This is a favorite for my wife and I, we go here several times a month and are always very satisfied with the food, value, and service. There are many places to get Asian food in Monroe/West Monroe now, but RawZ is definitely the best.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I'd heard about the place for awhile and finally called in a to go order. Fastest order ever made, the entire call took 19 sec; was ready when they said and correct. Food is good and the cost is average for this type of place. I will be going back.