“So good! I ate there 3 times in two days.”
Review of Rawz Cafe

Rawz Cafe
Ranked #22 of 225 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Colleagues recommended this place, but i did not go until the second day. I so wish I had gone the first day to try the Pho. The squid and seaweed salads are wonderful. I also had the octopus salad, which disturbed some people, but was also wonderful. i got the Thai tea both times, and knew it would fill me up, so didn't get it the third meal. The third meal, I had Basil Chicken, but didn't know which (there were 3 choices) to get, and relied on recommendations. It was also delicious. I wish i lived near here, so i could return more often.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is the place I go any time I want to introduce someone to sushi, because I know they'll love anything they get there. This is a favorite for my wife and I, we go here several times a month and are always very satisfied with the food, value, and service. There are many places to get Asian food in Monroe/West Monroe now, but RawZ is definitely the best.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I'd heard about the place for awhile and finally called in a to go order. Fastest order ever made, the entire call took 19 sec; was ready when they said and correct. Food is good and the cost is average for this type of place. I will be going back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I didn't think the food was up to par..took my two teen-age grand children there for lunch..would not go back.

3  Thank enochs
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

The decor is simple and it isn't very big inside but the food is always terrific with fast friendly service. My favorite is the Pho Ga. Vietnamese chicken soup. Delicious broth, lots of fresh veggies, tons of noodles as big pieces of chicken. I brought a friend visiting from South Florida and he wanted to eat there every day.

Been to Rawz Cafe? Share your experiences!