Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlyvery nice staywafflesbiscuitsgreat roomcontinental breakfastwould stay againtexas
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our stay overnight was great. Even if there was road construction on frontage, this did not take away from our overall stay. We found the staff to be so friendly and helpful. Along with the staff making you feel as if you are family, we found the rooms to be very clean also. I booked a first floor room and my room was waiting for me upon arrival. My granddaughter usually travels with us and she is very picky about cleanliness. She remarked about how clean the room was. We will return to this area in the future and will be staying at the Hampton Inn Monroe.

Room Tip: Do your research on the hotel website. Sometimes reviews are not all true.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
JMRuss, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear MA A,

Thank you for writing a review for the Hampton Inn of Monroe, LA! We were thrilled to learn that you truly enjoyed your stay with us from the clean room to the hospitality of our staff. Your kind comments are always appreciated and help motivate us to continuously improve.

We thank you for your business and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stopped here on our way to see the Duck Commander. The rooms were clean, good breakfast. No elevator, all rooms have exterior acess, but we were able to get a first floor room and could park our car right in front of the room.

Dear roelskm,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hampton Inn of Monroe, LA . We were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the cleanliness, breakfast, and parking to be satisfactory. We hope you had a wonderful time visiting Duck Commander.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a hotel from the 50's. It has a lot of the Hampton quality added but it is old. The fronage road was under construction so entry was an issue. All rooms open to parking which makes security an issue.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Robert R,

We appreciate your feedback about the Hampton Inn of Monroe, LA . We regret the nuisance of the construction work being done by the city near the entrance to the hotel parking lot. We would like to assure you that it is only temporary and should be complete in the next few weeks.

We would like to set your mind at ease that this has always been a Hampton Inn and, although we are an older Hilton property, we are required to follow the highest of Hilton Standards set for every Hampton Inn.

We would like to thank you for your business and your time.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Rooms looked great on internet. When we got there the bed were old and lumpy. Pool was lime green. So much for a morning dip. We figured it was only for a short stay so we would deal with it. When we awoke the next morning my daughter noticed a bug on her pillow...only to discover that we had slept in a room infested with bed bugs. Disgusting! I had several blankets and pillows we traveled with in the room that we had to throw away as we were not taking a chance of bringing the critters home.
I took the trash bag and caught a few of the bugs and brought them to the front desk. I told them what happened and they said that the would only charge me for one night. I was fuming upset at this point. I told them that I was not paying for 4 hours sleep in a bed bug infested room. We packed our luggage and cleared out of the room. Later we realized in our hurried exit, my wife had left a bag of jewelry on top of the TV. When we went back, the jewelry was gone and nobody had turned it in. Do not stay here! Bed bugs and thieves.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Bed bugs! Thieves!
3  Thank Chris D

Dear Chris D,

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused to you during your stay with us. We would like to assure you that we have been in contact with our local pest control service. Although no bed bugs were found to be in the room, we have taken all of the precautionary measures to protect our future guests.

We would also like to reassure you that a lost and found ticket has been issued for your wife's misplaced jewelry. If it is found, you will surely be contacted.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The only thing indicative of this being a Hampton is the sign outside and front desk in the lobby. I stay in 125 hotels per year for business and please trust me when I say this: STAY AWAY! I booked non-smoking online and when I arrived, found that I had a smoking room. I was told that non-smoking rooms were "first come, first serve" and even though I'm a HHonors Member, they could not accommodate me. So much for the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. They were incredibly rude about it on top of that! The cleanliness of the room was a joke and you will not feel safe as this is outside room access where you can hear everyone's conversation as they walk by your room all night long.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Jason R,

We regret that you were not satisfied with your stay at the Hampton Inn of Monroe, LA. Although we are an older property, we strive to put forth our southern hospitality and provide the best possible service. We would like to assure you that we are held to the highest of Hilton Standards and always do our best to make sure each of our guests feel at home during their stay with us.

We apologize to any inconveniences caused to you during your stay.