Courtyard Monroe Airport
$119
$73
$69
$61
All reviewstypical courtyardthe shuttle drivershopping mallbasketball teamlove marriottwithin walking distanceroom was cleanlocation is greatgreat bedmarriott propertiesthe air conditioningstaff was friendlyhotel staffbistrointerstateapplebeesulm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We were in town to visit family and attend a funeral. We were here for two nights and were well taken care of. The bathroom could use some updating and the lighting was terrible. It was a tad noisy but we've had worse in other places. The food is tasty but is over priced. Pool and workout facility was nice to have. Personnel extremely nice and helpful!! We were disappointed to find our room not cleaned by the time we returned from the funeral about 2pm when we had left at 9am that morning. Would stay again if needed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Renee T, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Monroe Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is from guests like yourself that we at Courtyard Monroe strive to make improvements to ensure that our guests have a pleasant and enjoyable stay. I am sincerely sorry for any inconveniences you encountered especially during a difficult time as a funeral. I sincerely hope that when you visit Monroe, LA again that you will afford us the opportunity to make your accommodations a more pleasant one. Always feel free to contact us at Courtyard Monroe at anytime, whether with a complaint or positive ideas that we can implement to ensure guests satisfaction.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Picked this Courtyard because it was convenient to I-20.
The Bistro was open, after all it was the last Saturday night of 2013. However, they were out of a lot of stuff from Margarita drink mix to a number of the food items on the menu.
The worst part of the visit was about 2AM when a nearby place closed and the drunks were out in the parking lot continuing the party. We had a room facing the freeway so we had the rhythm of the big-rigs serenading us all night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face freeway (I-20), unless you sound of big-rig traffic helps you sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Renee T, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Monroe Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review property. We at Courtyard Monroe Airport strive daily to provide our guests with a pleasant and comfortable stay and it's from our guests imput that helps us to serve them better.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This courtyard actually sits on the outside of the parking lot of the mall. It is very convenient to everything and anything. The staff was nice, it's unfortunate that the Courtyard's usually don't offer a free breakfast, even for elite members. This is one of the reason's I try to not stay at Courtyards any longer but this one was nice over all and the workers nice.

Room Tip: It's a Courtyard, there are not usually any great views with most courtyards. The location itself is good enough though.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We at Courtyard Monroe Airport strive daily to provide each and every guest a pleasant and comfortable stay. We hope that the next time you are back this way that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The pros of Courtyard include: a convenient location and a fine pool/hot tub/workout facility, and relatively comfortable beds. Other than that, the breakfast bar is extremely over priced and good luck trying to come back to a clean room. For two days, the room was not touched until we asked at about 2pm. Finally, the cleaning service came around 4pm. Thankfully, the overall hotel was quite clean, but it was an inconvenience to come back to no fresh towels and unmade beds.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I reserved my room through Marriott rewards and reserved a King Room with sofabed and balcony. I spoke to the hotel in the morning before my arrival and mentioned that is was my wedding anniversary and they offered to "upgrade" me. Upon arriving, I was given a 1st floor room, king with a walk in shower and public patio access with a sliding door. I went told them that the room was unacceptable and requested another room. I was told that they didn't have anything else, including the originally reserved room type. The staff was unbelievably rude and talked to me like a child. Also, don't try to pay cash, they don't accept it at check in which I have NEVER heard of and I stay in hotels for business at least once a week. Don't waste your time or patience at this property.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business