Courtyard Monroe Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Monroe)
View Hotel
All reviewstypical courtyardthe shuttle drivershopping mallbasketball teamlove marriottwithin walking distancelocation is greatgreat bedroom was cleanmarriott propertiesthe air conditioningstaff was friendlyhotel staffbistrointerstateapplebeesulm
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed here just for 1 night for a business trip. The rooms were very spacious and very clean. The staff was very friendly and the lobby was very modern with a Starbucks in the lobby which is very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sokolovsky
Jessica L, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Monroe Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear maconballer,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe during your recent visit to Monroe. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will return to our hotel on your next trip to Monroe!

Jessica Little
Assistant General Manager
Phone: 318-388-0034
Email: jessical@intermtn.biz

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The hotel is not horrible it has had remodel work done and they done a decent job.The lady running the bar/rest at night was great good attitude and service oriented.But two of the front desk people were some of the weakest I have encountered.Had melted ice cream in there refrigerator for sale and wanted to argue about it being melted (really stupid) to argue with customer over such a thing. Didnt seem to be able to answer any question.Workout area was pretty weak even for a Courtyard I expect better need to fix broken equipment and modernize!

Room Tip: Ask to be away from any weddings/tour groups they have checked in to hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank onlymyview
Jessica L, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Monroe Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear onlymyview,

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as it should have been. If you would like to contact me at 318-388-0034 or by email at jessical@intermtn.biz to let me know more about your stay, I would be more than happy to talk with you.
I want each and every one of our guests to have a wonderful experience with us, and I would love for you to give the Courtyard another chance in the future.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have never stayed at any hotel where the staff was so incredibly friendly ! The room was nice and bed was comfortable .
If I am ever in Monroe again, I will not hesitate to stay here. Kudos to the management for the excellent customer service training!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Troy N,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe! Each of our employees truly love their job, and their goal is to make each of our guest feel as if they are our only guest.
I am happy to hear that you will be staying with us again on your next trip to Monroe!

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Service was top notch! The ladies at the front desk were more than helpful at check in. Staff next day were eager to make my stay the best. Would defiantly stay here again. Hotel has been renovated but still shows signs of the old courtyards. Still a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Jessica L, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Monroe Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear cad357,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our service!
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Monroe!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Passing through Louisiana, we stayed at this hotel on Easter Sunday. My husband loves Marriott Courtyard hotels, but this one got a thumbs-down from me. I would've hated to have a UV-light to shine in this room. There was nothing outstandingly bad about it at first glance, but then I had a chance to study the bathroom. In short, the corners were not clean, there was a lot of dirt and grime around the tub, and the commode stopped up. My husband said this is not unusual for hotel plumbing and immediately went down to the front desk for a plunger. The clerk was with another customer and said he would have one to us as soon as he finished with that guest, but over two hours later, my husband had to go down again and get them to give it to him. I think if you're paying $90+ for a room, you shouldn't have to take care of your room's plumbing problems, and I don't even want to think about what that tiny bug was that came onto the tile from the carpet. Would I let him book a room here again? Only for himself because there's no way I'd come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Laurie M

Dear Laurie M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe. I want to apologize about the condition of your room during your recent stay. I would like for you to contact me at your convenience at either 318-388-0034 or by email at jessical@intermtn.biz, so that I may get more information from you about your stay.