“nice location, i love to walk and i felt safe taking a walk...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Monroe

Days Inn Monroe
Days Inn Monroe
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Monroe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Forest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I would stay in your facility again, in fact I plan too. It is in a great location to everything I need. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and the room had all of the essentials. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful with directions to places we wanted to visit. The only complaint I have is that the room seemed a little dark and dingy, which somehow made it seem unclean. If I were running a motel I would have tile or wood look flooring, easier to clean. Carpeting is full of germs and is terrible for people with allergies. Just a thought.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Monroe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was at this hotel about a month prior to this stay, and the room was much better. This time I wanted a nonsmoking room with a queen size bed, but only king available in nonsmoking. This room seemed smaller than the queen I stayed in last time. The TV was off center from the bed and difficult to see, there was a cigarette hole burn in the bedspread, the room was dusty and didn't appear to have been stayed in recently, the coffee pot handle was broken, and the AC didn't get very cold. Several times I tried to call the desk and got no answer. All this would have been tolerable, except I stayed 3 nights, and realized when I got home that I had left my robe hanging on the bathroom door hook. After a 3rd telephone call I finally talked to someone about it and was told that it was never found. I know for a fact that I left my robe on that hook. I probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Quality Inn
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 14 in Monroe
4.0 of 5 stars 134 reviews

Been to Days Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!