Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie
$76
ExtendedStay
Comfort Inn & Suites(Metairie)(Great Value!)
$149
$144
  • Pool
$107
$101
Sleep Inn & Suites(Metairie)(Great Value!)
$116
SleepInn
$169
$159
$179
$139
Homewood
All reviewsstayed herefront desknew orleansfrench quarternice lobbystarbucks coffeehotel is cleanshort drivequiet locationbusiness travelwould stay here againnice propertypleasant stayfree parkingstaff was friendlyhotel lobbynext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Second time staying here and this is my second review raving about the service and the value. I'm sure this is where I'll be staying on my next visit! The staff was great. The location is pretty good, not far from most things. The area is being revamped to include more places to visit, eat, and shop. Will definitely go back and suggest this to folks that I know that may be visitng the NOLA area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashley A
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Near I-10 off Causeway so convenient location for Metairie restaurants. Clean room. Bed was quite firm. There was a buzzing sound in our room but got with front desk and it was something to do with an outside A/C unit that only controlled the common areas (hallways) and he shut it off since it was cool anyway. Huge relief to us but great that he took our issue seriously and got it resolved for us. Entryway into the room is narrow if you're trying to bring in the bellman's cart but no big deal. Flat screen TV in room OK but not as big as other hotel rooms. Nice chair and ottoman for reading. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Great place to stay when visiting family in the Big Easy. Rooms are well maintained and the staff is always helpful. Stayed the week of Thanksgiving and although there was a Saints/49'er game that weekend, the hotel was quiet. Parking was not an issue either. Love the free wi-fi. Will return again and again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FloridaTraveler1741
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for the past couple of nights. Items to note: breakfast not included, bottled water $2.50 ea, beer $6.80 each, shower floor felt like walking on a dirty solid floor, no complimentary newspaper, couldn't find the complimentary coffee that was supposed to be available in the mornings, never could get the Internet to work (and I'm in the industry), had to use my hotspot on my iPhone for Internet, no vending machines in the vending area. Hotel was quiet at night and the staff was friendly. All things considered, for me there are better options in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank firemshll
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel last Fri night.. After driving from Houston and arriving in New Orleans around 2 am, we were exhausted. Checked in and all we could think about was going straight to bed and that's exactly what we did! From the moment we laid down till we woke up hours later, we had the best few hours of sleep. The mattress was excellent! It was like sleeping on a cloud! My husband and I would even consider buying the same brand mattress! The hotel staff was courteous and the room was clean! Area seemed safe too. Would consider staying here again..

• Stayed: October 2012