La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleannew orleansa pet friendly hotelfrench quarternice breakfastclose to downtownwould stay againeasy accessdesk clerkfree breakfaststaff was friendlyfree parkingdinercausewaycerealinterstatecleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We are three male friends. We were treated very well by the staff both during the booking process and our stay. We were there for the NOLA Jazz Fest and the location was a reasonable for access to that. I was surprised at how quiet the place was for that weekend. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2014

very overpriced for the bad quality. rooms in terrible shape,smoking odor strong, bad location, only "packaged muffins and cereal for breakfast or "old hard boiled eggs" just "BAD"... do not stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Curtis L
Reviewed April 25, 2014

A long day in the rain caused me to pull over and try and get a room. This was my 6th try that evening. The staff was rude and did not take care of me. He answered the phone on several times forcing me to wait. The room was incredibly over priced. The reason I was told was because the Wrestle Mania was in town. The room was not very clean and needed updating badly. The breakfast in the morning was not good as well. Although I went to eat at 0730 there was not much there. For over $200 there should have been much more.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Tinman_81
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The room was very clean and the bed was comfy as always. However the room itself needs some updates such as tiles and bathroom. It was very quiet, the staff was efficient. The only wish was if they would provide shuttles to the airport. (Even if I needed to pay a little more)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I booked this hotel online several months in advance for I and three others for WrestleMania in New Orleans. Upon arrival, the hotel staff was pleasant and prompt. However I was severely disappointed in the appearance of the hotel itself. This is pretty much just your average run-of-the-mill hotel, no frills no thrills. There were some interesting noises around us so I would not recommend this hotel for a family stay. The 4 of us stayed in a room with 2 double beds - the room did not seem to have been thoroughly cleaned prior to our check-in. There are a couple good food spots right near this area though. Chef Ron's Gumbo Stop & the Tic Toc Cafe. City Diner is just alright - get the pancake, it's the only thing worth getting there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends