“Trip from Florida reunion”

La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway

1  Thank Aleesha E
A TripAdvisor Member
LaPlace, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Ms. Shawna Bernard and her staff were very courteous and professional to my family and I during our stay. Our home flooded as a result of Hurricane Isaac. The LaQunita at Causeway was our home for 30 days. During our stay, Ms. Bernard and her staff always made us feel so welcome, as well as took great care of us. Our room was always very clean and the staff always made us feel at home. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is near the mall as well as many great restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
North Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Reviewed September 25, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The whole staff and Shawna were so inviting, helpful and friendly. It was a very plesant experience. The property and pool were very clean. Our room was very spacious. I understand there was Wi-Fi in every room. The only thing I would recommend is that there be a customer computer as I had to ask the staff to print my boarding pass. Although, they did this without a moment's hesitation, I would have liked to just "chill" for a moment on the computer. I would highly recommend this site!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I found this place to be great for the price. It was not a close to the French Quarter as I would have preferred, but it was a very short trip. but I knew this when I booked it. I was only needing a place to sleep for the night and this hotel filled the bill. I can always rely on LaQuinta to provide a good hotel. I am not overly picky except that I have a clean room and comfy bed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tanya G
Travelers also viewed these Metairie hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
Sleep Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 24 in Metairie
Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Metairie

Been to La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway

Address: 3100 I-10 Service Rd, Metairie, LA 70001-2014
Location: United States > Louisiana > Metairie
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Metairie
Price Range: $65 - $282 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta New Orleans Causeway - Metairie Hotel Metairie