Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Metairie
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I was extremely happy with my stay. The courtyard and was very nice. The pool was a bit small though. My room was nice and cool when I got there. It's not to far from the French Quaters which was why we were in this area. I like the location. Very close to whole foods, KMart, and the Mall. The hot breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that we were able to demonstrate our loyalty to you while you were visiting us. Should you have an occasion to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We will see you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a special quaint hotel with exquisite decor and friendly staff. It has served me well for a small family reunion and a youth purity retreat. This past weekend I stayed on the premises and was over joyed at how comfortable the bed was. I'm suspecting the person who complained about the mattress would have had a bad nights sleep anywhere. I slept very well along with my entire group.
Love,love, love this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that your group had a wonderful visit. In return, your group did WOW us as a hotel. Being a group of teenagers, we were very pleased with how well behaved the teens were. We really enjoyed having you with us. We have shared your comments with our hotel team. We look forward to another successful meeting with you soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was very satisfied with this hotel. It made my vacation more enjoyable because my hotel was one less thing I had to worry about. It was a very safe and friendly atmosphere. My room was very comfortable and the courtyard was great! The staff was friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. This review deserves a WOW! Should you have an occasion to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Leave your vacation to us!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travelers also viewed these Metairie hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 23 in Metairie
Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suites
Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport
Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie
Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)? Share your experiences!