“Airport parking & hotel deal”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Metairie
Hattiesburg
“Airport parking & hotel deal”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Was looking for airport parking for our 3 week trip. Found this great hotel with free parking & airport shuttle @ website stay123. We booked had great beautiful room with a fabulous pool courtyard. Room & hotel was way beyond any Ramada I've ever stayed at. Tricky location to get into but will be back. Great unstressfull airport travel!

• Stayed September 2012
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I wanted to thank you for submitting a review on your experience with us. As our guest, your comments are valuable to us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. Since we began our parking program, our guests are loving it! I am pleased that you love it too. Should you have an occasion to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We loook forward to seeing you on your return trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
SPRING
Reviewed October 15, 2012

To start the hotel was below a highway. I felt totally unsafe.
When you walk into the hotel the lobby was very nice and clean.
Then I found out the rooms were in the rear of the property. The outdoor elevator smelled so bad it was sickening. Then when I opened the hotel door i was nausea from the odor in the room and we had 2 room both smelled so bad. They had no other rooms for me to move to.
Breakfast was very nice and the dinning room was clean.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Ann K
I wanted to thank you for your review of out hotel. As our guest, your comments are valuable. Our hotel is located in a very safe area. We also have security on property in the evenings for added protection for our guests. I am very concerned about the smells you had experienced with us. At your convenience, please email me at taldrich@ramadametairie.com so that I may learn more about your rooms and elevator odors. I look forward to hearing from and thank you for notify us of your concerns. Should you have an occasion to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
LAFAYETTE
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very spacious rooms and bathroom. updated amenities. no parking fee, free wifi, complimentary breakfast, dining area very nice. We will definitely stay at this hotel a second time we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this review, October 15, 2012
I am pleased to see that your stay with us was stellar. Our hotel is known for its great service and excellent location to near by attractions. I am pleased to see that we were able to demonstrate our service style to you. Should you have an occasion to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Welcome to the family!
Travelers also viewed these Metairie hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 22 in Metairie
Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suites
Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans
Courtyard New Orleans Metairie
Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
Address: 2713 N Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002-6029 (Formerly Ramada Metairie/New Orleans Area)
Location: United States > Louisiana > Metairie
#2 Best Value Hotel in Metairie
#4 Romantic Hotel in Metairie
#5 Family Hotel in Metairie
#6 Business Hotel in Metairie
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Metairie Hotel Metairie