“Great Breakfast”

Add it.
Shoney's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Service was good, but I really enjoy the buffet at breakfast. Plenty of meat and eggs as I try to watch my carbs. I did eat some fruit along with it.
I had twenty-five men with me and they fed us quickly and fully. Other men ate biscuits and gravy, chicken, sausage, bacon, fruit, pancakes and french toast. You will not leave hungry!

Reviewed May 11, 2011

I take a quick look at the buffet, ask what kind of soup they have and go for the buffet, never look at the menu.

Plate 1 – Meatloaf, deep fried chicken, creamed corn, potato soup
Plate 2 – Meatloaf, creamed corn, baked potato, cole slaw
Plate 3 – Salad, potato soup

I could have added steak for $2 more but I knew I could fill up on what was here. Ann older guy seemed to be in charge of the buffet and seemed to take it seriously. Even though I only saw six other people eating when I was there, I didn’t see anything that looked like it had been sitting there too long. The only thing I didn’t finish was the baked potato, I knew I wouldn’t, but they don’t serve halves.

Good food, good service, fair price.