“Rude "service"!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Eye Grill
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Came in for three to-go orders to the Warehouse District location during a slow time during last Thursday's lunch. Nothing complicated, no one ahead of me, and a couple of large groups ordered afterward. All got served before my orders came up. I inquired, and was told --rudely-- "It's coming". Another 10-15 minutes go by, I ask again. The manager shouted to the waitress, "give him his money back". I took it and left. No great loss, as I'd had an unremarkable grilled chicken sandwich there earlier in the week. Only advantage to the place is it was close to my meeting's hotel. I won't be back, and told everyone in our large group staying at the Marriott next door to AVOID this place. Hope you will too.

4  Thank spiritofecstasy

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 4, 2009

$$$ Friend of mine has two sons that serve here. Great Food. Great Service. Late night spot.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed November 8, 2008

burgers rock & tuna steaks KICK...orriginal location in NEW ORLEANS warehouse district is 1st choice.....

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook