“excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
metairie
“excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

Great food for a fair price. The place was crowded but I did not wait too long. No sweet tea but the tea thet gave is tasty.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank alfred49

kenner
“Horrible service...Dirty Kitchen”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

Server was completly lacking any kind of common sence in being kind of server at all. There was no team work with in the place. We had to ask for our drink, food, and refills. This is NOT the first time we had been ther, but it will be the LAST for sure

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kenner, Louisiana
“Rehearsal Dinner-Thanks for the Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

We had our Wedding Rehearsal Dinner here at Casa Garcia. The staff was very accommodating and friendly to us. They treated us like we were royalty. Everything was correct with no errors and the restaurant was kid-friendly.(We had 6 kids in our party-5 boys ages 15, 13, 10, 9, and 7, and a girl, age 12.) They seated us in a separate area from other guests at our request and the food tasted great like it always does. We are regulars who eat here twice a month. My four children like it here too and they aren't much for Mexican food, but there are other options on the menu for them to choose from. It was definitely a night I will always remember. Thanks Casa Garcia for making it special for us. I tell everyone "Casa Garcia is great!"

• Visited November 2010
2 Thank rrieder7
Metairie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service Lately!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2011

I go to this restaurant about once a week. Lately the service has gotten horrible. The waiter was horribly rude, they ran out of queso but never bothered to tell me, and I had to chase someone down to get my drink returned after ten minutes when the waiter took it for a refill. When I discussed these issues with the manager, he simply said he would look into it. The food is super but because of the poor service and management, I am searching for a new restaurant.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank smgmarino
River Ridge, Louisiana
“Good, inexpensive and family-friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2011

Our family dines here frequently. The food and service are very good and we have never had a bad experience.

Visited December 2010