“very good sausage po-boy”
Review of Swamp Room

Swamp Room
Ranked #228 of 516 Restaurants in Metairie
sanantonio
“very good sausage po-boy”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Nice people me and my wife enjoyed coming.. good service was fast.. They packed this bad boy down that the links were falling out.. Oyeah!!! I would come again!!!

Visited November 2012

New Orleans, Louisiana
“A Funny Thing”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

On 9/10/12 at 7pm a Funny thing happened on the way to the swamp room. There was a misunderstanding on my to go order. I called over there to straighten it out. She didnt know the price of the burger off hand even tho she worked there for 8 years. When i question why she didnt know the price even tho she worked there that long, she got offended and she told me to foock off and hung up on me. When i went over there she pretended it wasnt her on the phone with me. But there was only 2 people working there that night. She said it wasnt her so that meant it was the other lady. But the other lady looked 20 years old so, if she been working there for 8 years, that means she been there since she was 12. Hilarious! This is the short version

• Visited September 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“worst service”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Best burgers in town, worst service by far in town. Barmaids look right at you and ignore you. They act like they are doing you a favor when you finally get to order something. Customer is definitely not king here!!!!!

• Visited June 2012
Metairie, LA
“famous swamp burger”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Although they claim to be famous for their "swamp burger", I don't think it is anything special.
It comes in two sizes - I got the smaller one and it was plenty as the other folks with me got the larger size and couldn't finish it. So if you are just looking for a large hamburger, this is the place, but it is still "just a hamburger"

Visited April 2012
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We were in Metaire looking for a place to eat, went to Houston, Hooters, Chilis, every place we went had about an hour and a half wait (Saturday night) stopped in the Swamp Room, sat at the bar and had our food in 10 minutes, was so glad the other places were too crowded or we would have never given this place a shot, we had a cheeseburger, wings and onion rings. Great Food and very good pricing!!

• Visited March 2012

Been to Swamp Room? Share your experiences!