“I miss my buttermilk drops.”
Review of Tastee Donuts

Tastee Donuts
Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Metairie
New Orleans, Louisiana
“I miss my buttermilk drops.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I almost lost my mind when I realized I could get a McKenzie buttermilk drop donut here. I grew up with these donuts and love them. There are several tastee donuts in the city but this one is near the airport. If you are ever here, try some of McKenzie's donuts offered at this location. I wonder if they can ship me a few buttermilk drops (so buttery and crisp). Yum.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank shaintell

DFW Area
“Beignets and More!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stopped here for beignets before we had to leave. We also purchased cinnamon rolls and brownies. Yum is all we can say! Prices are OK, restaurant was clean and the service is good. Worth the stop.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Shari S
Metairie, Louisiana
“Best Donuts in town”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

When you bite into a Tastee Donut, you bite into heaven. Sooooo much better than Krispy Kreme!

• Visited December 2010
“who doesn't like a tastee donut?”
Reviewed October 10, 2009

who doesn't like a tastee donut?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“$$$ Home of McKensie's Cinnamon Rolls. Fresh Donuts. Great Taste. This location of Tastee Donuts better than others.”
Reviewed March 4, 2009

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Tastee Donuts? Share your experiences!