“Love this place!”

Ranked #7 of 527 Restaurants in Metairie
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The selection of food is great. The rotisserie chicken is great. Good side dishes and desserts.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I've been to Zea's more times than I can remember and it is always a delight. The food is downright awesome and the service has always been really good, too. My favorites list is kinda long, but we pretty much always got the Mediterranean Hummus and the Thai stack ribs for appetizers. The sugar snap beans and roasted corn grits were standard sides. And you can pick just about any entree and not go wrong. (It's actually been more than a year since I last went, since we moved away. Wish I could bring them to Tennessee!)

1  Thank Heidi D
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Yes you get a lot for what you ordered and there are plently of different items to select from, but best thing about this place are the salads. They have this grilled chicken salad that is delicious and it's an item I wouldnt' mind ordering each time.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great selection, great service, excellent food!! You can't go wrong!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

My husband & I both love Zea's. Our favorites are The Rainbow Trout, The Thai Ribs, Thai Snap Beans, The Asian Almond Shrimp and of course the all time favorite is the Corn Grits.