“Great service, fair price, fantastic food”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Ranked #7 of 520 Restaurants in Metairie
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The service was incredible, we had a large group and we were not neglected at all. The fried catfish was wonderful and the grits were the best I've ever had, and I come from the south. All of my colleagues enjoyed their meals as well.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

As locals, we have visited often; I have tried just about everything on the menu over the last ten years. If you are looking for Haute Cusine, entertainment, fabulous presentation and high end wait staff, you will be disappointed. If you are hungry and don't want the same old same old, you have found your place. Hint: The Zea's in Harahan has a lot more ambiance, but the same good food and reasonable prices. On my last visit I had oyster and artichoke soup followed by something I had not tried - a rotisserie rib eye with double corn grits. I was too full to eat dessert and the waiter was excellently attentive.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

I had the Thai ribs because everyone seemed to be ranting and raving about them. They were delicious, but not necessarily to-die-for. I also had the roasted corn grits, and even though I am not a huge grits fan, they were absolutely fantastic (but very high in calories, sorry, but you had to know!) In addition, I had an extra spicy Blood Mary, which was tasty but nothing to write home about. I think that I paid around $25 for my meal, which I question as to whether or not it was worth it. I would come back though!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Zea's never dissapoints. Great food, great beer, and great atmosphere.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The rotissiere pork is delicious. My family eats here at least twice a month!

Been to Zea Rotisserie & Bar? Share your experiences!