“Severn St. Outback”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #109 of 517 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Probably the most consistant restaurant chains, food quality always excellent. The staff was very friendly and personable. They were very attentive without being interruptive; allowed me to enjoy meal. My favorite restaurant when I travel. This one as good or better than any I've visited. Will be back!

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Usually have no problems when we dine at Outback. They allow you to call in before and give them a time and the number in your party. We had six this last outing and had to send three steaks back. Two for being cold on arrival and one not being cooked properly, The waitress was very understanding as it was not her fault, this was a kitchen issue. She apologized several times for the inconvenience. It was almost 2 hours before we finished. I will probably give them another chance since we have not had problems before. This sometimes happens when you go to chain restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

With New Orleans eing so close with so many great local restaurants, I was very pleasantly surprised to have a great meal here, from the little brown bread brought out to a really good steak. Cooked perfectly, just as i ordered it, really good price too. Waited on promptly.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Most Outbacks are open starting at 4:00 p.m. local time and 11:00 a.m. on weekends. I lucked out and found this one to be open for lunch weekdays and reportedly one of the very few in the U.S. that operates as such.

As one might expect, the place was not very busy around 2:30 p.m. I was seated immediately. My server came by shortly afterward and the order promptly taken. I had the Cesar salad and grilled chicken on the barbie with a side of grilled lemon shrimp. Only the smaller portion size of the chicken is available for lunch. Actually, the lunch menu is also unique here.

It was all good and I was out of there in less than 30 minutes easy.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Service was good as well as the food. No dislikes. You can't go wrong with a mouth watering delicious steak with a good loaded potatoe.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!